IFPLS is looking for smart, energetic and experienced individuals who are experienced in aviation services sales
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
Interested applicants shall send their CVs, experience sheets and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our human resources team to manage an interview. Location for this position is not necessary and remote working is most welcomed, experienced applicants who reside in any place around the world are invited to apply to join our professional teams.
IFPLS seeking an experienced Flight Operations dispatchers to facilitates and documents all customer operational scheduling requirements.
· Work on several Flight planning systems.
· Build and manage flight schedules in professional manners
· Process customer’s operational requests
· Assist Ground Ops in setting up ground support for commercial charters,
· Communicate operational information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected suppliers.
· Review validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary
· Monitor all flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays
· Ensure that Customs, Immigration and all required services are arranged for clients’ flights.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Prior airline operations or flight support experience is essential
· Comfortable with making key decisions
· Computer proficiency
· Perform well under pressure
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Flexibility with work schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays
· Able to successfully complete IFPLS training.
Work locations are available in Lebanon, Turkey and UAE, remote work may be approved in special cases.
Please submit your application to our human resources department : email@example.com, only short listed candidate will be contacted.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net developer to be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
You will be taking new enhancement\feature requirements that will needs to be developed on an existing ASP.NET\AngularJS application. You will be responsible of analyzing the requirements, designing and implementing the feature into the existing code using best practices.
· build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application.