IFPLS is looking for smart, energetic and experienced individuals who are experienced in aviation services sales
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
Interested applicants shall send their CVs, experience sheets and cover letters to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our human resources team to manage an interview. Location for this position is not necessary and remote working is most welcomed, experienced applicants who reside in any place around the world are invited to apply to join our professional teams.
IFPLS seeking an experienced Flight Operations dispatchers to facilitates and documents all customer operational scheduling requirements.
· Work on several Flight planning systems.
· Build and manage flight schedules in professional manners
· Process customer’s operational requests
· Assist Ground Ops in setting up ground support for commercial charters,
· Communicate operational information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected suppliers.
· Review validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary
· Monitor all flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays
· Ensure that Customs, Immigration and all required services are arranged for clients’ flights.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Prior airline operations or flight support experience is essential
· Comfortable with making key decisions
· Computer proficiency
· Perform well under pressure
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Flexibility with work schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays
· Able to successfully complete IFPLS training.
Work locations are available in Lebanon, Turkey and UAE, remote work may be approved in special cases.
Please submit your application to our human resources department : [email protected], only short listed candidate will be contacted.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net developer to be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
You will be taking new enhancement\feature requirements that will needs to be developed on an existing ASP.NET\AngularJS application. You will be responsible of analyzing the requirements, designing and implementing the feature into the existing code using best practices.
· build a highly distributed web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application.
Open Vacancy : Aircraft Performance Engineer
A/C type Rating : Airbus / Boeing any model
Applicant Nationality : Any nationality, recommended to hold one of the nationalities of the following countries; Lebanon, Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Azerbaijan, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan and Sudan.
Job Location : Based in Lebanon / Travel Abroad to meet our client in different countries
Degree in an Engineering Discipline (preferably Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering), or equivalent professional qualification
Job Description :
Highly qualified Aircraft Performance engineers are required to join IFPLS team to achieve the following requirements:
- Provide technical expertise on all relevant Flight Ops Performance Engineering aspects, including but not limited to aircraft performance, weight and balance, AHM PM, engine out procedures, aircraft documentation, operations planning and optimization, fuel conservation and operating cost optimization.
- This role is also the focal for Boeing Onboard Performance Tool (OPT) and Airbus performance tools N-performance, to strive to improve the performance efficiency of our client operations.
Key Activities :
1. Provide Technical advice and assistance on all aspects of Aircraft Performance Engineering
2. Contribute to performance documentation technical content, customization, revision and production in relevant published manuals and support material
3. Ensure that regulated performance for Take-off, En-route and Landing are monitored and revised on a regular basis:
- Constant monitoring and updating of airport database
- Design, validation and implementation of Engine Out procedures
- NOTAM assessment and implementation configuration and maintenance of the electronic performance tool
Validation as appropriate of escape procedures for Drift down and Depressurization
Constant monitoring and updating of airport database
Configuration and maintenance of the electronic performance tool
Research and apply methods to increase weights from landing performance penalties
4. Contribute to Weight and Balance aspects for our client,
including but not limited to:
AHM560/565 data construction and validation
Load and Trim sheet production and validation
In Service modification and reweigh calculation and validation
5. Ensure that non normal procedures, or dispatch under MEL items that affect aircraft performance are analyzed, and proper guidance produced for crew and Dispatch.
6. Produce and validate low speed technical analysis in conjunction with the Senior Performance Engineer to support terminal environment/runway area operations
7. Act as required validator and crosscheck point for colleague data adjustment
8. Support and administer Altea FM system.
9. Where possible support ACARS/data link service provision (role specific)
10. Review Airfield Type A and B Obstacle Charts for analysis and issue resolution
11. Act as Aircraft Performance Monitoring focal, to ensure that back office and aircraft systems accurately reflect aircraft specific fuel flow. Perform and report on APM and ensure liaison with CFM and internal Engineering SMEs (role specific)
12. Support the Senior Manager Flight Operations and Senior Performance Engineer in fleet and route evaluation, and development activity.
13. The Capability to install and manage FMS Nav data base
IFPLS is looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
Strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks,
Proficient in Objective-C.
Create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
design and define app features.
Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
Identifying potential problems and resolving application potential issues.
Fixing application bugs before final release.
Experience in procedures of Publishing application on App Store.
Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
Designing and implementing application updates.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is plus
Proven experience as an app developer, so please mention apps developed
Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
Knowledge of C-based libraries.
Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
Experience with continuous integration.
Applicant shall submit their CVs along with their experiences and list of previously developed iOS apps, via our online application portal, or via email to [email protected]
Remote work is possible, Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.