Norway, with its stunning natural landscapes and vibrant cities, attracts a significant number of tourists and business travelers each year. To ensure a smooth travel experience, it is essential to have a good understanding of the major airports, their terminals, visa processes for employees, and the support offered by aviation firms in managing all necessary services.
Norway boasts several major airports, each serving different regions of the country. Here are some of the prominent airports with their terminals:
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL, ENGM): Located in Gardermoen, near Oslo, this is Norway's largest airport and serves as the primary international gateway. It features two main terminals: Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights.
Bergen Airport, Flesland (BGO, ENBR): Situated in Bergen, the second-largest city in Norway, this airport has a single terminal serving both domestic and international flights.
Stavanger Airport, sola (SVG, ENZV): Serving the city of Stavanger and the surrounding region, this airport has one terminal that handles both domestic and international flights.
Trondheim Airport, Vaernes (TRD, ENVA): Located in Vaernes, near Trondheim, this airport has one terminal serving domestic and international flights.
Tromsø Airport, Langnes (TOS, ENTC): Situated in Tromsø, this airport has one terminal handling both domestic and international flights, with a focus on Arctic travel.
Other airports are also listed in Norway, including the following:
Kristiansand/Kjevik Located in Kristiansand, NORWAY ICAO - ENCN, IATA – KRS
Sandefjord Torp Located in Sandefjord, NORWAY ICAO - ENTO, IATA – TRF
Bodo Located in Bodo, NORWAY ICAO - ENBO, IATA – BOO
Haugesund Karmøy Located in Haugesund, NORWAY ICAO - ENHD, IATA – HAU
Vigra/Alesund Located in Vigra, NORWAY ICAO - ENAL, IATA – AES
Alta Located in Alta, NORWAY ICAO - ENAT, IATA – ALF
Kirkenes Hoybuktmoen Located in Kirkenes, NORWAY ICAO - ENKR, IATA – KKN
Florø Located in Floro, NORWAY ICAO - ENFL, IATA – FRO
Molde Aro Located in Molde, NORWAY ICAO - ENML, IATA – MOL
Batsfjord Located in Batsfjord, NORWAY ICAO - ENBS, IATA – BJF
Harstad/Narvik Evenes Located in Harstad/Narvik, NORWAY ICAO - ENEV, IATA – EVE
Lakselv Banak Located in Lakselv, NORWAY ICAO - ENNA, IATA – LKL
Kristiansund Kvernberget Located in Kristiansund, NORWAY ICAO - ENKB, IATA – KSU
Berlevag Located in Berlevag, NORWAY ICAO - ENBV, IATA – BVG
Leknes Located in Leknes, NORWAY ICAO - ENLK, IATA – LKN
Fagernes Leirin Located in Fagernes, NORWAY ICAO - ENFG, IATA – VDB
Bardufoss Located in Bardufoss, NORWAY ICAO - ENDU, IATA – BDU
Mosjoen/Kjaerstad Located in Mosjoen, NORWAY ICAO - ENMS, IATA – MJF
Hammerfest Located in Hammerfest, NORWAY ICAO - ENHF, IATA – HFT
Orland AB Located in Orland, NORWAY ICAO - ENOL, IATA – OLA
Notodden Located in Notodden, NORWAY ICAO - ENNO, IATA – NTB
Sorkjosen Located in Sorkjosen/Storslett, NORWAY ICAO - ENSR, IATA – SOJ
Roeros Located in Roros, NORWAY ICAO - ENRO, IATA – RRS
Vadso Located in Vadso, NORWAY ICAO - ENVD, IATA – VDS
Sandnessjøen Stokka Located in Sandnessjoen, NORWAY ICAO - ENST, IATA – SSJ
Førde Bringeland Located in Forde, NORWAY ICAO - ENBL, IATA – FDE
Stord/Sorstokken Located in Stord, NORWAY ICAO - ENSO, IATA – SRP
Skagen Stokmarknes Located in Stokmarknes, NORWAY ICAO - ENSK, IATA – SKN
Sandane/Anda Located in Sandane, NORWAY ICAO - ENSD, IATA – SDN
Svalbard/Longyear Located in Svalbard, NORWAY ICAO - ENSB, IATA – LYR
Hasvik Located in Hasvik, NORWAY ICAO - ENHK, IATA – HAA
Sogndal Haukasen Located in Sogndal, NORWAY ICAO - ENSG, IATA – SOG
Namsos Located in Namsos, NORWAY ICAO - ENNM, IATA – OSY
Andenes/Andoya AB Located in Andenes, NORWAY ICAO - ENAN, IATA – ANX
Rygge AB Located in Rygge, NORWAY ICAO - ENRY, IATA – RYG
Skien Geiteryggen Located in Skien, NORWAY ICAO - ENSN, IATA – SKE
If you are planning to work in Norway, it is crucial to understand the visa application process. The specific requirements may vary depending on your nationality and the nature of your employment. Here is a general outline of the visa process:
· Work Visa: To obtain a work visa, you will typically need a job offer from a Norwegian employer. The employer must apply on your behalf to the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI). The UDI will review the application and issue a work permit if all requirements are met.
· Residence Permit: Once you have been granted a work visa, you will also need to apply for a residence permit. This permit allows you to live and work in Norway for an extended period. The application is processed by the UDI.
· Schengen Visa: If you are a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and plan to stay in Norway for less than 90 days, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa. This visa allows you to travel within the Schengen area, which includes Norway.
When it comes to securing crew visas for Norway, enlisting the assistance of a reliable aviation company can make the process seamless and hassle-free. IFPLS offers comprehensive support in obtaining crew visas for Norway. Their knowledgeable team is well-versed in the requirements and documentation needed, ensuring a smooth and efficient application process. Whether you need assistance with visa applications for flight attendants, pilots, or other crew members, IFPLS can handle the complex paperwork and liaise with the relevant authorities. With IFPLS’s expertise, you can rest assured that your crew will have the necessary visas to operate in Norway, allowing you to focus on your aviation operations with peace of mind.
International Flight Planning Solutions (IFPLS) provides comprehensive support in managing various services related to travel and airport operations such as:
1. Passenger Handling: IFPLS can assist in passenger check-in, baggage handling, and boarding processes, ensuring a smooth travel experience for both domestic and international travelers.
2. Ground Handling: Ground handling services include aircraft servicing, fueling, catering, and ramp services. IFPLS can coordinate these essential ground operations efficiently.
3. Security and Safety: Ensuring the security and safety of airports and passengers is of utmost importance. IFPLS collaborates with airport authorities to implement and maintain robust security measures and emergency response systems.
4. Operations Management: IFPLS plays a crucial role in managing airport operations, including scheduling, capacity planning, and optimizing resources to enhance efficiency.
Norway's major airports, with their modern terminals, provide excellent facilities for travelers. Understanding the visa processes for employees is vital for those planning to work in Norway. Furthermore, the support offered by IFPLS in managing essential services adds an extra layer of convenience to the travel experience. Whether you are a tourist or an employee, this comprehensive guide will help you navigate the airport terminals, visa processes, and available support to ensure a seamless journey to and within Norway.
If you are interested in applying, please refer to the IFLS website www.ifpls.com, and contact us on a timely basis when you would like to apply for this position. Or you can email email@example.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please let us know if you need any more information or assistance during your journey.
IFPLS is the best flight support company in the world, and we are working hard to be “Your Intensive Flight Operations Care”.