IFPLS have contracted hundreds of Local supervisors in each country, we also managed to have a local dedicated supervisor in each airport in some countries in order to assist your crew, Supervise and coordinate the activities of passengers check in, boarding, luggage loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or baggage. Our dedicated supervisors will be accompanying aircraft Crew as member of your company to monitor and handle any matter promptly, assist and brief the crew with any service they may require.
IFPLS Supervisors have well trained to:
- Supervise and manage staff to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain applicable safety and performance standards
- Develop and build good relations with customers and Airport authorities
- Report irregularities and take appropriate action
- Participate and contribute to internal and customer meetings
- Conduct daily shift briefings
- Conduct safety meetings/briefings
- Ensure workforce adherence to company policies and Service level agreement
IFPLS hires high qualified local personnel with long experience in aviation and Airport services, they can assist our clients with the most effective advises and coordination with the airport authorities in ground, to ensure your crew team is relaxed and ready to operate their next duty without any sudden issue.